Are you looking for a new challenge in the financial sector? Do you have experience in mergers and acquisitions, especially in the financial institutions group (FIG) sector? If so, you might be interested in this opportunity.
We are working with a FIG M&A boutique Investment Bank based in Paris. The firm is expanding and is looking for a Vice President to join their team. As a VP, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the execution of complex M&A transactions across Europe, from origination to closing
- Managing client relationships and providing strategic advice on deal opportunities, valuation, and structuring
- Supervising and mentoring juniors and ensuring high-quality deliverables
- Developing new business opportunities and expanding the network of contacts in the FIG sector
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- At least 6 years of experience in M&A, preferably in FIG or related sectors
- Strong financial modelling, valuation, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in French & English
- A degree in finance, economics, business, or a related field from a top-tier university
If you are passionate about FIG M&A and want to work in a dynamic environment with excellent deal flow and high exposure, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please submit your resume. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.