Role: Ferro-Alloys Trader
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Switzerland, Geneva
A world leading Ferro-Alloys trading company is looking to expand within its front office team. They currently have an established physical and derivatives desk and are looking to further build their Switzerland coverage.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to build on their experience and gain further exposure to the market. If you are looking for a company that will let you work autonomously whilst supporting your growth and development, then this is the perfect opportunity.
- Execute physical and paper trading opportunities within the company's credit, trading and risk framework
- Keeping an eye on the international market performance and trends to determine trade opportunities
- Managing their profit and loss book
- Researching new business openings/business development
- Work with the wider team to maximise profits and minimise risk
- Report directly to the Director of Trading
Skills and experience required:
- Three years or more within the Ferrous metals trading industry
- Experience with derivatives trading, both hedging and speculative
- Strong profit and loss track record
- Knowledge of the fundamentals around physical Ferro-Alloy trading