End User Computing Engineer Responsibilities:
- Managing, configuring and supporting virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) environment utilising Citrix DaaS.
- Packaging, deployment and management of user-facing applications using Microsoft InTune
- Managing and configuring of Azure Active Directory, Intune and other cloud-based technologies to support user devices and access.
- Monitoring and maintaining end-user computing infrastructure to ensure uptime and performance.
- Developing and maintaining user access policies, security and compliance policies.
- Coordinating with other IT departments to implement changes, upgrades and troubleshoot issues.
- Providing technical support and training to end-users as required.
End User Computing Engineer Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in End User Computing with experience in Azure and Citrix DaaS.
- Experience of CASB security solutions such as Netskope and zScaler
- Strong knowledge of virtualization and remote access technologies.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Intune, and other cloud-based technologies.
- Experience with basic network engineering would be desirable
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.