A top international bank are looking for an Analyst and Associate to join their M&A group that focuses on the Africa/Middle-East region from its headquarters in Paris.
This team are known as a leader for M&A activities within the covered region, and are in need of additive hires due to recent internal promotions so that more junior members are need to help support the origination and execution of this group.
This is a great opportunity for any investment banker with Generalist or Specialist Sector M&A experience with a strong interest to focus on the mentioned geographical coverage.
- Key responsibilities in live transactions (M&A, strategic advisory)
- Integral role in origination/marketing activities
- Idea generation and sector coverage
- Data analysis for pitch book and discussion materials preparation
- Financial Modelling, valuation, project management and client engagement
- Substantial international travel once restrictions ease
- 1+ years of M&A experience from a top Investment Banking Institution
- Strong enthusiasm and understanding of the Middle-East/Africa markets is a bonus
- French fluency is not essential but a bonus
- Ability to handle complex modelling and financial analysis
- Attention of detail and judgement to identify key issues, while drawing conclusions, and questioning results
Please apply with an updated resume if you feel this role is a match for you.