Agri Trader (Edible Oil / VegOil) - Commodities, Location: Asia - Singapore, Salary: Attractive
We are currently working with an international commodity house who is looking for a Trader to be based in Singapore, to build and develop their edible oil trading desk. Ideal candidates should have at least 8 years of experience in the edible oil trading space.
- Analyse commodity market trends
- Manage trading books to reach annual profit target
- Trading of agri commodities (focus on edible oils)
- International trading mainly from Southeast Asian countries
- Maintaining close business relationship and developing these accounts to achieve maximum trading potential
- Be prepared for travelling to drive business forward
- Possesses a self-starter attitude and can work independently
- Min 8 years of experience dealing with edible oil trading in the Asia region
- Strong market-driven business development and execution capabilities
- Strong industry connections and good market intelligence
- Must have international trading experience
- Good communication skills and relationship networks
- Highly numerate, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build long term sustainable relationships
Candidates applying for the role should be meticulous, hardworking, and initiative driven.
If this is something that interests you, please reply with an up to date copy of your CV.
If you are not interested in the role, I would appreciate any contact details for any suitable candidates you may be able to refer.