My client is a world renowned consultancy firm, looking to hire a Director level Senior Manager for their Private Banking Financial Risk team.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Around 10 years of experience in financial risk services within private banks.
- Professional proficiency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Familiarity of HKMA and SFC regulations.
- Solid report writing skills to create professional presentations and risk reports for clients.
- Looking after multiple risk controls through consulting, including but not limited to; enterprise risk, professional risk and operational risk.
- Performing assessments on the efficiency and performance of company processes and consulting clients on the results.
- Leading projects relating to HKMA and SFC regulations for local private banking clients.
- Advising clients surrounding compliance and regulatory findings.