Salary: £80-120k + commission on assets raised
Years' Experience: 8-15
Selby Jennings have partnered with one of the fastest growing VC funds in the UK. This exciting team are looking to bring on board a new Director of Sales to leverage their Family Office and High Net Worth contacts, predominantly in the UK but also further afield in Europe and beyond.
If you are a proven sales person with experience in Private Equity or Private markets and want a position with the flexibility to utilize and expand your network to the fullest - then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
- To lead the sales effort by raising assets from HNWI and Family Offices across the UK
- To expand the firms investor base outside of the UK
- To work with the wider team in order to ensure sales function is as streamlined as possible
- To act as a main point of contact for investors
- To help implement new strategies to drive investor engagement
- To organize and attend roadshows and events to increase engagement with investors
- Proven track record in any private markets strategy with Private Equity and Venture Capital being preferable
- A track record of raising assets from HNWI and Family Offices
- Strong technical proficiency for assisting investors with any queries
- Experience working with more junior members of a team is desirable
- A strong entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- c. 8-15 years working within Investment Management Investor Relations
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing firm while also being able to actively grow your network of investors
- If you want to hear more please apply here.