- Apply enterprise knowledge to lead a team that will report directly to you.
- Use Governance risk and controls and data analytics to help make better risk decisions.
- Assist the senior leaders in communicating throughout the company in order to influence decision making.
- Monitor issues management, closure, and tracking.
- Provide subject matter expertise of risk trends.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of policies, systems, processes, and procedures in the context of risk control and mitigation.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, risk management, finance, or other related fields
- 6+ years of Experience in Enterprise Risk.
- Capability of identifying performance trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to brainstorm ways to deal with risk related problems.
Good to Have:
- Ability to multitask and achieve desired outcomes for all projects.
- Has shown the ability to brainstorm and implement changes for new process.
- 401K MATCH
- COMPETITIVE SALARY AND ANNUAL BONUS
- Annual time off and paid holidays
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.