Latam Head of Technology & Cyber Risk - Spanish Speaking
Our client, one of Europe's largest banking groups, is looking to hire an experienced Technology & Cyber Risk professional at a senior Executive Director level to provide leadership and direction to a specialist team, accountable for industry and subject matter expertise across the full Technology & Cyber Risk function of the firm's substantial Latam lines of businesses. The firm are one of Europe's largest banking groups whose global presence continues to go from strength to strength. As Latam Head of Technology & Cyber Risk, you will have full management responsibility of 2LOD which includes people, budgetary and overall direction of the group.
You will report directly into the global Head of Technology Risk Officer, and you will drive a strong risk management culture through expert advice to senior country leaders.
The Latam Head of Technology & Cyber Risk will be responsible for…
- Full oversight of Technology and Cyber Risk programs for Latam region
- Setting the Policies & Standards for the Chief Information Security Offices and providing independent oversight
- Assist in the implementation of Operational Risk frameworks and driving a strong risk management culture providing expert Operational Risk advice as it pertains to emerging Technologies and associated Technology & Cyber Risks
- Representing your Technology & Cyber Risk group to the board, Executive Committee and senior regulators
The Latam Head of Technology & Cyber Risk should have the following qualifications…
- The successful candidate must have, at minimum, business level spoken Spanish to successfully work with country heads.
- Minimum of 15+ years of relevant, hands on, experience and to include experience in a large financial services or insurance organization
- The successful candidate will currently be in an Executive Director equivalent seat
- Detailed knowledge of banking Technology Infrastructure and emerging technologies as they pertain to large, complex organizations
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication skills and stakeholder management and people management skills
- Regional Latam experience advantageous however not essential