A unique opportunity with an Investment Manager in Los Angeles wants to add an Analyst professional to the team. They seek to invest in high quality, profitable, lower middle-market businesses throughout a variety of industries and manage over $500m+ in capital.
The compensation is very competitive in the market. You will be given a lot of responsibility and would prefer someone who has extensive modeling experience and can work independently. This is not an ordinary analyst role on the buy-side as this individual will have hands-on every deal transaction, their opinion valued, and ample room for advancement.
- Evaluating new investment opportunities, including modeling, industry research, and meeting with management teams
- Preparing and presenting analysis and materials for the firm's investment committee
- Monitoring the firm's existing portfolio companies
- Recommending investment opportunities
- Strong academic record. Bachelors required.
- Must live and/or have close ties to LA
- 1-4 years experience investment banking, buy-side
- Excellent financial modeling skills
- Considerable deal execution experience
- Ability to work independently
Please apply in if you qualify!