Title: Delta One Trader, VP
Compensation: $200k-$300k base salary + discretionary bonus
Summary: I am currently assisting the Head of Delta Oe Trading at a leading investment bank who is looking to bring on a Delta One Trader with at the VP level to work in a flat-structured, collaborative team. The candidate must have 2-6 years of experience trading total return Swaps, single stock futures, revcons, custom baskets, GC baskets, stock borrowing and lending as well.
- Knowledge of the Americas Delta 1 arena and strong relationships within the market.
- Broad understanding of Balance Sheet management with a view to efficiently optimize inventory
- Focus on Market Making and Flow Trading on US and LATAM Markets within the Synthetic Finance mandate.
- Execute trades as directed by sales or responding to RFQs
- Price, hedge and manage risk
- 2-6 years of experience trading total return Swaps, single stock futures, revcons, custom baskets, GC baskets, stock borrowing and lending as well.
- Proficiency in Python.
- Strong understanding of the Americas Delta 1 arena and established market relationships.
- Expertise in balance sheet management for inventory optimization.
- Proven experience in trader supervision, with a focus on the complete trading process and conduct.