Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals reimagine their careers, globally.
A top global Japanese Mega-bank are currently searching for a Cybersecurity AVP to join their System Security Control team. This team are responsible for conducting system security monitoring, coordinating assessment for regulatory requirement and revising security policy.
As a Cybersecurity AVP, you would be responsible for...
- Identify potential threats and report on security violations
- Recommend and implement changes to procedures and system design to enhance systems security
- Collaborate and coordinate with stakeholders to implement IT Security/ Risk assessments and projects
As a Cybersecurity AVP, you should have the following...
- 3+ years of related IT security experience
- IT Security Certifications such as CISSP, CSX, CISA, CISM is a plus
- English and Cantonese
If you are interested, please feel free to apply with your CV below and we will reach out to share further.