Duties and Responsibilities
- Familiarize with global/local directives, manuals and relevant local regulatory requirements for financial services products.
- Perform credit risk analysis and approval (where applicable) on credit applications for new request and annual reviews. The review includes financial analysis, credit documentation issuance/checking and reporting.
- Liaise with Credit Structuring, Group Credit Office and other units on credit applications, documentation and other credit matters.
- Prepare relevant reports or checking and submit to management.
- Handle enquiries on credit applications, credit product programs, approval conditions and documentation.
- Safe custody of original credit documentation.
- Work with other members in Credit Department to perform ad hoc and other duties.
- Hold a relevant Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Finance or comparable degree.
- More than 5 years credit underwriting experience in the PB banking industry.
- Well versed in financial services products and local regulatory requirements.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and work independent.
- Ability to communicate, read and write in English fluently.
- Knowledge in Bloomberg terminal is preferable.