Title: Corporate Strategy Manager
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a top tier Insurance company looking to add a Corporate Strategy Manager to their growing team in Atlanta. This Corporate Strategy Manager will have the opportunity to work directly with senior leadership on both the Corporate Strategy and Corporate Development teams.
Corporate Strategy Manager will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assist in the coordination of internal and external resources in the due diligence process for M&A/Strategy transactions.
- Conducting extensive industry, market, and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst and associate level bankers.
Corporate Strategy Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of Investment Banking, Corporate Development/Strategy, or Consulting experience.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Strong closed M&A deal experience.
If you are interested in the Corporate Strategy Manager role, then please don't wait to apply. Email me over a copy of your resume and we can schedule a time to chat.