The top independent Capital Markets Advisory Firm are seeking a Director or Managing Director to join team group in London. This is a unique advisory that was launched and run by ex-Bulge Bracket Advisors and they are working on a lot of projects in the Capital Markets space with an M&A angle hence the need for a candidate from more of a traditional Investment Banking background.
- Autonomy to originate live projects and the maintenance of relations from the start to finish of any given transaction process
- Support and mentorship for the execution of live transactions
- Drafting and providing market updates to clients
- Understand pricing of various convertible structures
- Capability to coordinate with the firm' corporate clients, transaction lawyers, accountants and parties
- 9+ years of Investment Banking/M&A experiences from a top institution
- Bachelors degree from a reputable institution
- Strong track record in Capital Markets & M&A
- Capability to lead advisory projects from both an origination and execution angle
Please apply if you are interested to continue specializing in the ECM space but within a more hands on and advisory focused firm.