We are currently partnered with a Public Food & Beverage Company looking to add an Corporate Development VP to their team. This Corporate Development VP will have the opportunity to join a team that is on track to have another record year, gaining M&A reps and experience leading a team within the Food and Beverage space.
Head of Corporate Development will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, mostly on sell-side M&A, some buy-side M&A.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
Head of Corporate Development should have the following qualifications:
- 8+ years of Investment Banking or Corporate Development experience.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Industry experience but not required.
- Personable, strong work ethic and coachable.
If you are interested in the Corporate Development VP role, then please don't wait to apply. Email me over a copy of your resume and we can schedule a time to chat.