Title: Corporate Development Sr. Manager
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a top tier Aerospace, Defense & Govt Services firm looking to add a Corporate Development Sr. Associate to their team in Washington D.C. This Corporate Development Sr. Manager will have the opportunity to join a team that is on track to have another record year, gaining buy-side M&A reps and experience working directly with clients and senior bankers.
Corporate Development Sr. Manager will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Develop keen insight of the trends that affect numerous different sectors.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst level bankers.
Corporate Development Sr. Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 7+ years of Investment Banking experience.
- AEROSPACE, DEFENSE & GOVT. SERVICES EXPERIENCE NEEDED.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.