Title: Corporate Development Manager
Location : Atlanta
We are currently partnered with a leading company in the Technology space who is aggressively looking to grow their team as they take on more acquisitions. This individual will have a pivotal role in the strategic direction and growth, both organic and inorganic, while working directly with C-Suite and Executives. assets.
- Ability to drive sourcing, diligence, and deal execution in the acquisition of all potential clients
- Conduct industry research in sub verticals covered to identify new growth opportunity and acquisition targeting
- Perform financial analysis, modeling, and valuations of potential target clients and transactions
- Prepare board level communications and presentations along with the global C-Suite
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Runs due diligence processes from start to finish, including coordinating with multiple internal and external parties.
- 4-6 years of experience in investment banking, corporate development, or TAS/Valuations consulting
- Bachelors degree in Finance preferred
- Local or ties to Atlanta preferred
- Experience in the greater Technology space is a plus but not required
- Experience developing and negotiating contracts
- Experience working successfully with top level Executives in a fast-paced environment.