Title: Corporate Development Associate
This growing PE backed Healthcare company is looking to bring on a Corporate Development Associate to their team in Atlanta. The Corporate Development Associate will work in a fast-paced, high energy environment as part of a dynamic group focused on Acquisitions. The Associate will have the opportunity to work hand and hand with executive leadership and Investors.
The Corporate Development Associate will have a large impact on the inorganic growth of the company and help them diversify their portfolio by targeting potential acquisition opportunity.
- Perform financial modeling, due diligence, projections, and deal evaluation
- Ability to source new M&A transactions and execute through closing with leadership
- Comfortable interacting with executive leadership and working with Private Equity firms
- Understanding of the Healthcare space is a plus
- Research different industry specific trends in the market
- Interfacing with C-Suite regarding organic growth initiatives, integration strategy, and M&A targets
Requirements and Desirable Skills:
- Preferably 2-3 years in Investment Banking or Transaction Advisory
- Bachelors degree in Finance preferred
- Team player but able to work independently as well
- Self-Starter with strong organizational, written, & presentation skills