A leading Tech focused company is seeking an innovative M&A candidate for their Corporate Development team in Paris. This is a highly active team with a strong presence globally with strong ambitions to continue its growth whether organically or via acquisitions. The team are looking to build on their momentum with the addition of another stellar M&A candidate due to the heightened deal flow being experienced in line with their strategy.
- Preparation and management of confidential agreements
- Evaluating potential targets alongside Senior business leaders in relation to the firm's overall strategy
- Lead role in approaching potential targets, with emphasis on interfacing with shareholders or advisors
- Responsibility for negotiations and related strategy
- Coordinate the due diligence and activities of external advisors (auditors, legal counsel etc.)
- Facilitating the closure of transactions
- 1+ years of experience in M&A/TMT is mandatory
- Fluency in French
- Bachelors degree from a reputable institution, and an MBA is a plus
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Hard-working with a methodical approach and extensive technical capabilities
Please apply if you are looking for an alternate challenge outside the traditional M&A space.