Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a private equity backed, renewable energy company that is looking to bring on talent at the Analyst level to their Corporate Development team. The candidate has the opportunity to join a lean deal team and work directly with senior leadership and clients.
Corporate Development Analyst will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analysis.
- Conduct research on target companies, industries, and markets
- Reviewing and analyzing financial statements and reports.
- Preparing client proposals, transaction marketing materials.
Corporate Development Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Investment Banking or Corporate Development
- Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
If you are interested in the Corporate Development Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply.