Corporate Communications Manager | Global Real Asset Manager
Job Title: Corporate Communications Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London with remote working
If you had the chance to join a leading pan-European real estate investment manager, with an impressive 37-year track record and forward-thinking attitude, would you consider it?
An incredible International Corporate Communications Manager opportunity has arisen with a top performing, London-based real asset manager. The firm has an AUM of over €40bn, a highly established network and is a pioneer in delivering new industry standards.
This hire comes at an exciting point to aid the firm in materializing their exciting new strategy including cutting-edge technology, strong business partners and a keen eye for emerging market trends.
- Support the company's goals and strategies through effective PR activities in their core markets
- Work closely with the Senior Management to identify and implement relevant communication opportunities and topics
- Produce high quality press briefings, press releases, drafting of articles / editorials
- Work with local PR agencies on executing country communication plans
- Plan and develop social-media activities
- Ability to accurately compose strong communications materials to the highest editorial standards
- Able to produce compelling content to support strategic positioning campaigns and the respective thought leadership and media formats
- Team player with strong collaboration skills and the ability to maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience in PR and Communciations
- Experience in the financial services industry preferred.
- Pension scheme
- Private Medical
- Life Insurance
This is an opportunity to become part of a highly established firm in a role whose work will create the platform for the future direction of this globally recognized organization. Please apply directly on this site.