My client is a leading financial institution with a strong presence in the Netherlands and a global footprint. We are committed to providing top-notch financial services, fostering client relationships, and contributing to economic growth. We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Vice President Corporate Banker to join our team in the Netherlands.
As a Vice President Corporate Banker, you will play a pivotal role in managing and growing our corporate banking portfolio within the Netherlands. Leveraging your extensive banking experience and strategic insights, you will be responsible for building and nurturing relationships with key corporate clients, identifying business opportunities, and providing tailored financial solutions to meet their evolving needs.
- Manage European bank portfolio, oversee daily activities
- Strategically engage with Treasury and C-suite of Accelerate and Strengthen clients
- Coordinate sales for optimise clients, identify commercial opportunities
- Ensure client documentation and regulatory compliance (KYC)
- Develop account strategies, maintain plans, foster operational relationships
- Collaborate across departments to identify potential risks
- Growth opportunities both personally and professionally
- Flexible working arrangements, remote options
- Support for personal vitality and fitness
- EUR 1,000 annual personal development budget
- Transportation benefits
- Solid pension plan
If you are a Corporate Banking professional looking to progress their career within a Bank that has the resources and credibility to help grow your client network, please apply below!