A top global asset management firm is looking to bring a Cloud Network Engineer to the team. This individual will monitor and support the infrastructure framework of the company's systematic trading platform.
- Configure and manage all firewall administration for hardware, VPN, operating systems, encryption tunnels, etc.
- Work alongside the network engineering and network security operations teams
- Design and configure network solutions to meet connectivity requirements.
- Develop network evolution roadmaps.
- 5 years of experience with Citrix, implementing large-scale networks, troubleshooting network connectivity issues, migrating, or extending on-prem networks to the cloud, and using load balancers.
- Extensive understanding of cloud technology and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Openstack, AWS, and other emerging technologies.
- Experience with firewalls and ACLs (Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Fortinet)
- Programing in Python or Bash
If you're interested in the role and feel you would be a good fit, don't hesitate to apply.