My client is a fast growing Asset Management firm based in Hong Kong that utilise quantitative systems and analytical techniques for their investment process.
With the growth of business, they are looking for an infrastructure engineer who is passionate about cloud technologies to join their Development & Implementation team in supporting and improving the firm's cloud infrastructure and systems architecture.
- Assist the team in developing and deploying robust data pipelines
- Work closely to developers to improve DevOps and infrastructure management process
- Plan and implement cloud migration projects
- Mange IT security and cybersecurity processes
- Provide level 1 technology support
- Solid experience in Linux server administration
- Exposure to cloud technologies (AWS)
- Scripting experience using Python
- Good knowledge of DevOps technologies and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tools such as Ansible, Terraform
- Experience with Docker contrainerization is a plus
- Strong understating of database management