Our client is a US bank and they are seeking for a highly motivated and experienced individual to join their Corporate Banking team as Director, Relationship Manager. This role will be responsible for managing and growing a portfolio of China corporate clients, as well as originating new clients.
- Manage and grow a portfolio of China mid-large corporates, ensuring that client needs are met and revenue targets are achieved.
- Managing existing clients as well as originating new businesses by leveraging network and market knowledge to identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers, influencers, and stakeholders at client organizations, building trust and understanding of their business needs.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders, including credit, treasury, and product teams, to develop and deliver customised solutions that meet client needs and drive revenue growth.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and market trends, identifying opportunities for differentiation and growth.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or related field
- Years of experience in commercial or corporate banking, with a focus on China corporates.
- Proven track record of originating new clients and managing a portfolio of clients to achieve revenue targets.
- Strong understanding of China corporate client needs and market trends.
- Excellent relationship-building, communication, and influencing skills.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with internal stakeholders.
- Fluency in Mandarin is required