C++ Low-Latency Software Developer
Proprietary Trading Firm - London, UK (On-site)
Salary on Application
Our client is a proprietary trading firm focused on ultra-low latency algorithmic trading in multiple asset classes (equities, commodities, currencies, fixed income) across the globe.
- Design, develop and test their proprietary trading software.
- Trading strategy software optimised for distributed computation
- Real time trade management and risk analysis
- Collaboration with other developers, researchers and traders
- 2+ years professional experience with C++
- Good knowledge of object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms
- Exposure to network programming (TCP/IP), multi‐threaded applications, computational intelligence and real‐time programming
- Python experience is advantageous
- Professional experience in a high frequency/ proprietary trading firm is preferred
Apply now for immediate consideration