A global energy and commodities firm is currently seeking a Business Process Manager to oversee Risk Transformation projects across all workstreams. This is a role that would guide different processes from start to finish with the objective of improving Risk Management across the bank.
This role would manage projects across all departments of the firm, including proprietary hedge fund trading, asset generation and the venture line of business. Different projects would be covering areas such as Risk Infrastructure, Risk Reporting, Risk Technology, Business Continuity and Operational Resiliency.
The Business Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing Risk Transformation projects at an enterprise-wide level
- Improving the efficiency of operations and defining the firm's overall Risk strategy
- Communicating with senior management across the firm to provide updates and address concerns
- Identifying potential gaps in risk processes and subsequently addressing/mitigating the issues
The Business Manager should have:
- Experience in Program or Project Management; generally a process-driven individual
- Expertise within different areas of risk
- Knowledge of commodities, preferably in the energy sector
- Strong communication skills
If this sounds like a good fit, please do not hesitate to apply!