A Bulge Bracket Bank are seeking A VP for their France Coverage team in Paris, who are noted as being leaders in this region, and are in need of additive hires to match their heightened deal flow.
This is a good opportunity for a good experienced Investment Banker, and/or M&A, Transaction Services candidate looking to join a high performing platform that emphasis a holistic approach to its team members.
- Support execution of objectives across firm's core, sectors and Investment Banking activity
- Diverse responsibilities to support the firm's origination efforts across all relevant groups
- Be an effective point of contact internally and externally
- Important responsibilities to train and mentor junior members of the team
- 3+ years of M&A exposure from a reputable institution is essential but highly experienced interns welcome too
- Exposure to all industry sectors and Mid-Upper Market M&A would be a bonus
- Experience in reviewing, negotiating transaction documentation, process and project management, valuation, financial modelling, client pitch preparation etc.
- MBA or Bachelors Degree from a respected institution is preferrable
If you are looking to join a very active, established yet growing platform, then please apply!