A top bulge bank are looking for a Senior Associate/VP to join their Investment Banking team in Paris.
The team are known to have access to some of the most interesting transactions across the region while within a more collegiate team known for a better work-life balance.
This is a great opportunity for any investment banker with Investment Banking experience and an interest to continue in this area.
- Key responsibilities in execution of live transactions (M&A, strategic advisory)
- Assist senior advisors on presenting strategic advice to clients
- Idea generation and sector coverage
- Data analysis for pitch book and discussion materials preparation
- Financial Modelling, valuation, project management and client engagement
- 5+ years of Investment Banking/M&A experience from a top institution
- Strong sector specialism or generalists
- Candidates must be fluent in French
- Ability to handle complex modelling and financial analysis
- Take ownership and drive individual projects on
- Attention of detail and judgement to identify key issues, while drawing conclusions, and questioning results
Please apply if you feel this role is a match for you.