AVP / VP Reinsurance Pricing Actuary
Salary: $160k - $200k base
Company Summary: A top Property & Casualty Reinsurance Provider is looking to add an AVP or VP Reinsurance Pricing Actuary to their growing team. This company is very well known as they have been in business for over 20 years and have a very impressive international presence! They are looking for someone who is a team player to be a part of their Global Pricing team and will report to the SVP.
The AVP/VP Reinsurance Pricing Actuary will be responsible for:
- Leading projects
- Pricing analysis and rate filings for property, multiline, and/or specialty lines of business
- Partnering with underwriters to ensure accurate and relevant information
- Can contribute to and maintain a profitable book of business
The AVP/VP Reinsurance Pricing Actuary should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of actuarial pricing experience (reinsurance experience is a plus)
- ACAS or FCAS designation
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
If you are interested in the AVP/VP Reinsurance Pricing Actuary opening, then please don't wait to apply!