- Supervising, managing and promoting IT-related projects in the APAC region.
- Controlling and managing IT investment budget in the APAC region.
- Gathering and sharing information and giving direction in event of system trouble in the Asia region.
- Planning and managing measures to improve various issues related to regional IT matters.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant IT project management experience in Banking or Financial Services.
- Business-level proficiency in both the English and Japanese languages as you are required to communicate, read and understand as well as respond and present in these two languages to stakeholders in both head (Japan) and regional offices.
- Experience in the project management of system development, as well as the support and management of banking systems.
- Experience and knowledge of IT budget planning and control including negotiation with relevant stakeholders.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)