An International Investment Bank is currently building out their Capital Oversight team, and are seeking an Assistant Vice President to support the oversight of their CCAR and Capital Forecasting workstreams. This is a business critical role that will be helping the bank establish their presence within the ever-evolving Us regulatory landscape.
This role will sit in NYC on a hybrid basis, with 3 days a week in the office. The base pay can go up to $155k, with an additional discretionary bonus.
The AVP will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Capital Oversight team with annual exam processes, including preparing initial drafts and performing quality assurance reviews
- Overseeing and leading key activities of the stress testing cycle, such as inventory keeping, conducting sensitivity analyses and facilitating formal review and challenge
- Execute strategic initiatives in support of the Capital Oversight team's long-term operating model
- Serve as the Capital Planning & Forecasting person of contact for senior management, stakeholders and regulators
The AVP should have:
- 5 years of experience in Regulatory Risk, Capital Resolution, Capital Planning, Liquidity Risk, Treasury Risk, Market Risk or CCAR management
- Good understanding of US Regulatory landscape
- Excellent writing and communication skills, as well as the ability to establish relationships with senior executives
If this role sounds like a good fit, please do not hesitate to apply!