Title: Compliance Auditor
A major US bank is looking to add to its compliance team. The individual will work within a team and on occasion as an individual contributor on routine audit assignments testing internal controls and ensuring compliance with bank policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements. This role allows one to drive for continuous improvement in the audit department and positions oneself for great career growth.
This group within audit has huge impact on the organization across all of the bank's lines of business. As such this is a highly visible role, and a great opportunity for anyone eager to gain exposure to senior leadership.
- Proactive identify areas of exposure by using Risk and Controls
- Complete time sheets and reports in a timely manner, and ensure reports are in proper format and ready to be distributed.
- Develops knowledge of the firm's regulations and audit practices.
- Communicate with upper management on the status of a report of any audit matters as they arise and visualize the data.
- 3 years of experience in internal control and or risk management
- 1 year of public accounting
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance
If you are interested in becoming an Auditor in Compliance, please do not hesitate to apply!