An International Investment Bank is building out their Capital Adequacy team, and are seeking an associate to support the oversight of their CCAR and Capital Adequacy workstreams. This is a business critical role that will be helping the bank establish their presence within the ever-evolving Us regulatory landscape. The position rolls up to the associate Director of the group.
This role will sit in NYC on a hybrid basis, with 3 days a week in the office. The base pay can go up to $135k, with an additional discretionary bonus.
The associate will be responsible for:
- Support CCAR aggregation, AFS/HTM - development of analytics, capital ratio projections across multiple scenarios
- Submissions to regulators including the execution of controls framework, documentation to ensure CCAR regulatory reporting is accurate
- Draft preliminary responses to any technical regulatory questions
- Work with Risk and IT teams to develop CCAR run book and generate CCAR results/analytics
- Support the overall Capital Adequacy Group with initiatives like: capital analytics, capital policy, and framework enhancements
The associate should be able to:
- Understand the regulatory landscape
- Solid understanding of Capital Adequacy and CCAR
- Know what risk exposures to balance sheet and income statements are
- display an understanding of stress-testing/governance risk