Associate / VP XVA Trader, Investment Bank, London
A leading Investment Bank is looking to add to their FI business Unit and is seeking to hire an experienced XVA Trader in London. The role offers a huge opportunity for an ambitious person looking to join a growing team.
Key responsibilities of the XVA Trader Trader role include:
- Manage a book of existing portfolio transactions within liquidity, debt, credit and rating valuation adjustments
- Evaluate the risk involved in trading activity and make appropriate hedging strategies to mitigate potential losses
- Work with the wider trading team to design and implement long term trading strategies
- Hedging and execution of cross asset derivatives
Key requirements of the XVA Trader role include:
- Proven experience trading on an XVA trading desk within a leading financial institution, at least to an Analyst level
- Exposure to XVA with a credit trading bent, eg CVA / credit risk is preferential
- Willing to be based in London
If you are interested in the XVA Trader role, apply online today or contact the Sales & Trading Team for more information.