A Leading Life & Health Reinsurance company is looking to add a highly skilled Associate Actuary to their growing team. This individual will be the first actuarial hire and play an integral role is helping grow up an innovative and dynamic team.
What you will be doing…
- Responsible for pricing and underwriting potential reinsurance transactions, with a focus on group term life and group health transaction.
- Support the company goal to grow out the reinsurance operations and analyze the potential new reinsurance proposals
- Present and explain pricing results to senior stakeholders and provide recommendations on reinsurance proposals.
What you will need to be successful…
- ASA Designation preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience with group life insurance products
- 3+ years of reinsurance experience preferred
- Clear communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
What makes this role special…
- This will be the first actuarial hire, allowing room to grow into a senior leader
- Working alongside an industry leader as they build out the company
- Hybrid work model with remote flexibility