A top global investment management firm is looking to bring on a Private Markets Asset Allocation Associate to play an integral role in the identification, management, and growth of their Real Assets Solutions team. The role will focus directly on private investment managers and will support clients in order to build out an infrastructure/real assets portfolio.
The Private Markets Asset Allocation Associate will be responsible for:
- Conducting asset-level investment research across private fund investments
- Build and manage valuations and cash flow models for both individual and portfolios of private funds.
- Contribute investment ideas and recommendations to identify investment opportunities
- Engage with both clients and prospects in order to grow and retain assets under management
The Private Markets Asset Allocation Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 3-7 years of relevant investment experience (asset allocation, fund of funds, public/private markets, etc.)
- Infrastructure/real asset experience is highly recommended
- Private markets experience is required along with working knowledge of private fund accounting
- Strong Excel and cash flow modeling experience
- Python, R, or other statistical programming language is a plus