Then firm's Derivatives arm is looking to bring an Algo Trading Strategy Researcher onboard - either based in South Korea (Seoul) or in Hong Kong.
The candidate will be:
- Researching, backtesting, and if possible, help implement profitable low, medium, and high frequency algorithmic trading strategies in code.
- Understanding the department's businesses - both market making and prop trading - and decide how to best leverage algo trading strategies to achieve the overall business goals
- Evaluating the potential of existing strategies
- Focusing resources for both new and existing strategies
- Proactively seeking opportunities to apply new technologies to address business needs
- Working productively with algo trading strategy developers and traders
- Any kind of academic degree in a technical subject
- At least two years of positive track record at a trading firm, hedge fund, investment bank, or other trading desk
- Strong communication skills in Korean and/or English required
- Work visa can be provided if necessary