Role: Affiliate/LeadGen Business Head (SEO/Organic)
Location: Remote USA
We are looking for a highly effective and strategic marketing professional who's proficient in Affiliate Partnerships, Organic Search & SEO Strategy to lead our client's new Affiliate Program build-out and further support the growth of their business focused on creating value-driven connections between their audience and advertisers.
Our client is a leading financial media start-up that provides retail and institutional investors with high-quality, unique content across personal finance, investing, insurance, and mortgages. Their goal is to deliver insightful, actionable content that drives the financial narrative and ultimately become the markets on-stop-shop for all things finance.
In this role, you will manage key partnerships, develop the investing vertical's Affiliate and SEO strategy while leading a team of 4-5 professionals focused on growing Monthly Revenue and executing on strategy. You will ensure effective execution across your client/project portfolio and that your team is hitting all target metrics around Content Quality & ROI. Your acumen and experience will be a resource for the team as you bring leadership to ensure effective workflows, organization, and professionalism are a standard for the unit overall.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track-record of leading successful Affiliate & SEO Strategy, who's experienced in managing large client portfolios within SEO/Organic Search while driving key strategy creation and dissemination. Those currently at a Financial Media Publisher with strong SEO & Organic Search experience will be highly preferred.
If you're extremely competitive and love building in a fast-moving environment, then this could be a great fit!
- Develop, implement, and optimize a competitive and efficient lead generation strategy geared towards their advertisers, delivering consistent growth in high-quality leads.
- Build and lead a high-performing team of digital marketing professionals focused on organic search
- Manage the Investing Vertical's key partnerships and be your teams main POC for high-visibility projects and firm-wide initiatives
- Optimize the firm's SEO strategy for their website and content to ensure top rankings in their active verticals: personal finance, investing, insurance, and mortgages
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders within and outside the organization
- Craft and deliver reports to management on performance and ROI of the lead generation initiatives, while also providing insights and recommendations for improvement.
- 5-7+ YoE in Affiliate and SEO marketing at a similar media publisher with a strong focus on strategy, partnership development, and organic growth.
- Deep understanding of the digital marketing landscape within the realms of personal finance, investing, insurance, and mortgages.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to lead your team to exceptional results.
- Experience crafting revenue generating affiliate strategies with proven track record of consistent target/KPI attainment
Don't hesitate to submit your application if you feel you could be a good fit!