Title: Actuarial Analyst
Salary: $60,000 - $105,000
Locations: This role can be worked in either New York, New Jersey, or Boston under a hybrid model: in the office 3 days a week and work from home twice a week
Summary: A leading global insurance and reinsurance company is looking to expand their global CAT and exposure management department within their primary side. They are looking to bring on a motivated actuarial analyst who will be working on pricing for commercial lines.
The Actuarial Analyst will be responsible for...
- Assist in the development and maintenance of pricing models and tools, ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including underwriting and product development, to ensure alignment of pricing strategies with business objectives.
- Collaborate with experienced actuaries to analyze and interpret data related to commercial lines insurance pricing.
- 1-3 years P&C actuarial pricing experience. Catastrophe experience is a plus
- 2-5 exams, looking to pursue their ACAS
- Must be experienced in SQL, Python, C++, and other work flow processes
- Excellent oral and written Communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Work from home flexibility
- Above market rate compensation
If you are interested in the Actuarial Analyst role, then please reach out to Nicole at (646) 362-6992