Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision, and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals reimagine their careers, globally.
Our client, a global top high-frequency trading firm, is seeking an experienced Windows Engineer to help automate business processes and streamline operations using advanced scripting techniques. The firm is innovative, and places technology at the heart of what they do.
You will work with our team of engineers and developers to implement intelligent automation solutions across Windows infrastructure.
As a Windows Engineer, you would be responsible for the following...
- Improve, automate, and standardize their Windows environment
- Create and maintain Powershell scripts
- Troubleshooting technical issues and clearly documenting these resolutions
- Monitor and manage Windows environment across physical/virtual computing landscape
As a Windows Engineer, you should have the following...
- Expert fluency in Windows operating systems, especially Windows Server. Technical expertise with Active Directory, networking, storage, virtualisation (Hyper-V), and systems management.
- Experience using PowerShell scripting to automate Windows administration tasks. Track record of building and maintaining complex PowerShell scripts and modules.
- Hands-on experience with DevOps methodologies, Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipelines, and managing code releases would be a plus.
- Strong troubleshooting skills with both Windows systems and code. Ability to determine root causes of issues and implement solutions with minimal disruption.
Benefits of this Role:
- Work with cutting-edge trading systems and technologies. Exposure to high-volume financial platforms and ultra-low latency networks.
- Learn from world-class engineers and developers building innovative trading systems. Opportunity to grow your skills rapidly.
- Competitive salary and benefits. Generous paid time off and flexible work schedules.
- Opportunity for career growth within a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
If interested, please apply below or send your resume We look forward to speaking with you!