VP/Director Equity Sales & Cash Equity Sales Trader - London
Salary: £100,000 - £150,000
A European Investment Bank is looking to hire an experienced Cash Equity Sales professional to their team and looking for professionals that hold relationships with either Corporate or Institutional clients across EMEA. This hire is part of an expansion plan and will work with the existing team to increase their client base.
Key responsibilities of the Cash Equity Sales role include:
- Develop business relationships and provide equity products to institutional clients
- Focus on sales of European Cash Equity Products
- Provide investment advice to clients, including market information
- Work with the wider trading team to design and implement long term trading strategies and grow the bank's institutional and corporate client presence
Key requirements of the Equity Sales role include:
- 5+ years' experience in an equity sales role within a leading financial institution
- Extensive and in depth knowledge of European stock markets
- Established institutional or Corporate client base, ideally looking for candidates who have clients based across the UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy or France and can bring over their relationships to the new platform.
- In depth knowledge of cash instruments and trading strategies
If you are interested in the Equity Sales role, apply online or contact the Sales & Trading Team for more information.