Contributing to the development of the markets and trading operational risk management framework, standards, and methodology, and providing updates on a periodic basis in line with the changing risk profile.
- Practical knowledge of Operational Risk Management methodology & application which include Risk & Control identification, assessment, and reporting
Provide guidance to the first line, second line, and enterprise support units on the effective execution of the Operational Risk framework, including: new activity assessments, operational risk/loss events, scenario analysis, risk and control self-assessments (RCSA), and emerging risk identification.
Establish the necessary markets and trading framework and standards so that the aggregate risks with the company are effectively identified, measured, monitored and controlled consistent with the bank's risk appetite.
- Adept stakeholder management skills - able to forge internal consensus and buy-in. (gravitas to engage 'Index' business experts
- Risk Library management, including Risk Identification, Assessment, Controls and monitoring metrics
- Bachelor's degree in Risk Management or business related field
- 7 + years of experience in Operational Risk, Internal or External Audit within a dynamic international financial institution or financial services firm
- Strong analytical skills applicable across different functions, products and portfolios
- Ability to influence a group of diverse stakeholders and drive accountability/ownership with key businesses partners and process owners