A leading International Investment Bank is searching for a VP to cover all Market Risk Model Validation for their US business. This role will have a lot of exposure to senior management and stakeholders across the US.
The bank is looking for candidates with strong knowledge of the financial markets across multiple products and asset classes, extensive VaR modelling experience, and the desire to serves a main point of contact, taking on responsibility across the firm.
- Own end-to-end model validation on all internal models within the firm's US activity
- Conducting implementation tests and model risk analysis
- Liaise with stakeholders across the bank to ensure capital and liquidity adequacy are in line with risk appetite
- 4+ years of extensive experience in Market Risk Model Validation, specifically with VaR models and calculation
- Master's Degree/PhD in a Quantitative Discipline
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with derivative pricing, counterparty credit risk, FRTB, and/or RWA calculations are strongly preferred