We are presently working with a leading global asset manager with a multi-trillion AUM. Reporting to the Head of Institutional Business Development for Southeast Asia, this role will focus on managing the institutional distribution activities.
The ideal candidate would have 5-8 years of experience in Institutional Sales, and is someone who is proactive and keen to build an extensive network in Southeast Asia.
- Developing a sales strategy for investment management Products within the SEA region
- Being independent and taking ownership of sales
- Acting as first point of contact for institutional clients, prospects and financial institutions
- Growing and maintaining existing clients and assets
- Supporting business development in the production of due diligence questionnaires and reports
- Direct sales experience with Institutional clients (Sovereign Wealth Funds, Endowment Funds, Pension Funds etc.)
- Prior work experience in an Asset Management firm
- Prior experience selling Investment Management products in Southeast Asia
- Good understanding of asset classes
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number R22110941).