Key responsibilities of the Position:
- Completing the credit analysis for live transactions.
- Responsible for the overall management of a portfolio of Aviation transactions and other transaction related tasks.
- Managing a portfolio of corporate clients, completing the financial analysis for their quarterly and end of year results
- Participating in completion of credit applications- inclusive of renewals, amendments & waivers.
- Taking a lead in the management and training of Junior members.
Key requirements of the Position:
- An in-depth knowledge of corporate credit analysis and Loan/ bond documentation.
- Experience of financial modelling using cash flow modelling, stress testing and appropriate market knowledge and metrics.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel pivot tables and Macros.
- Understanding of Market risk and ISDA's would be preferred
- Willing to be based in London.