- Trade institutional clients' orders for both HK/A share market.
- Manage, monitor and fulfill client trades/orders effectively and efficiently, adhering to best execution standards
- Participate in client pitches, actively promote the desk's/business' capabilities both externally and internally
- Regularly interact with market-side Traders, Middle and Back Office colleagues as well as a wide array of other functions across the firm
Ideal candidates should possess:
- Experience in Equities Sales-Trading.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Finance, Business or related discipline.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure with attention to detail.
- Well-organised and detail-oriented.
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin.
Competitive compensation, with a base + bonus structure