- Distribute research reports to clients; arrange conference calls and collect client's feedback for research reports;
- Arrange roadshow program, including NDR, research analyst marketing roadshow;
- Develop new clients and maintain existing client's relationship;
- Answer clients enquires and provide useful support to clients in order to help the clients get access to our services; and
- Such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by your superiors.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related disciplines;
- Holder of SFC Type 1 license - dealing in securities;
- Experience in working as a relationship manager is highly preferred;
- Strong track record in business development and servicing high net worth clients, familiar with financial markets;
- Strong analytical thinking and negotiation skills, solid experience in credit analyst;
- Good interpersonal, presentation, communication and customer service skills;
- Self-motived, aggressive and responsible;
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English (Mandarin is a must).