The international firm have over $100bn in assets globally across value-add and opportunistic real estate including logistics, commercial, mixed-use, hotels and more. Given the firm's tremendous performance over the last 3 years, the team are looking to bring on a hungry and entrepreneurial capital raising professional into their 10 person team.
This individual will work closely with the Head of Global Sales and Head of EMEA Sales to continue strengthening the firm's foothold across EMEA. The individual will target large institutions including pension funds, insurance companies, endowments and sovereign wealth funds and large family offices. The individual will be able to raise capital across funds, separate accounts and co-investments.
- Play a lead role in the distribution of the firm's products across across EMEA Institutions.
- Work with the Head of EMEA sales to develop and executive on an institutional sales strategy.
- Manage relationships with existing investors and prospects across the entire fundraising cycle.
- Produce and update investor related marketing materials including presentations and DDQs.
- 3-8 years of distribution experience within the private markets, preferably real estate.
- Experience working with pension funds, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds or family offices across EMEA.
- Strong technical understanding of real estate.
- Previous experience in a private markets investment position a plus.
- Flexible, able to take initiative and strong communicator.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion and drive for sales.
- Market leading base salary
- Two part annual bonus: discretionary + performance bonus (based on successfully raised capital)
- 1 day per week work from home
- 25 days annual leave
- Private health insurance.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic, high-performing sales team for one of the world's leading real estate firms, then apply directly here.